Get back to the next session fast with a replacement axle for La Casa front hubs. - Male axle - For sealed cartridge bearings - 3/8 inch axle.
$24.99 - $29.99
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
$79.99 - $149.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$89.99 $139.99 36% Savings
American Classic's Road Micro 58 Front Hub is a solid start to a strong, light, high-end wheel. When built up, the minimialist design has an aerodynamic profile that reduces wind resistance. At only 58 grams, it's obviously light, but it's strong and durable as well. The one-piece forged shell has widely spaced steel bearings placed close to the point of loading at the fork ends with hub flanges that are a beefy 3.5mm thick. It's time tested, conquers the stresses of radial lacing and is built to last.
$95.99 - $115.99
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
$112.99 - $113.00
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Quick-Release Model • Model Number: FH-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Over Locknut: 135mm • Axle Length: 146mm • Axle Diameter: 15mm • QR Skewer Length: QR skewer length : 168, 173mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 12x142mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: FH-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru • Over Locknut: 142mm • Axle Length: 142mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Page 1 of 3 Next page