Get back to the next session fast with a replacement axle for La Casa front hubs. - Male axle - For sealed cartridge bearings - 3/8 inch axle.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
$79.99 - $149.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions and the strong steel axles that are built to hold up under pressure. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
$89.99 $139.99 36% Savings
American Classic's Road Micro 58 Front Hub is a solid start to a strong, light, high-end wheel. When built up, the minimialist design has an aerodynamic profile that reduces wind resistance. At only 58 grams, it's obviously light, but it's strong and durable as well. The one-piece forged shell has widely spaced steel bearings placed close to the point of loading at the fork ends with hub flanges that are a beefy 3.5mm thick. It's time tested, conquers the stresses of radial lacing and is built to last.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
Quick-Release Model • Model Number: FH-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Over Locknut: 135mm • Axle Length: 146mm • Axle Diameter: 15mm • QR Skewer Length: QR skewer length : 168, 173mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 12x142mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: FH-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru • Over Locknut: 142mm • Axle Length: 142mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
$120.99 - $249.99
SPANK Industries' newest SPIKE Hubs are a step forward in the world of dependable, light weight, high performance hub design. Traditional 32 hole J-Hook type, oversized flanges, offer the utmost in wheel build strength and spoke torque retention, while maintaining a respectable overall weight. With a 3 pawl, 30T ratchet specification and oversized bearings, you get sharp engagement without compromise to durability or performance over time. Available in a range from 135mm to 157mm with configurations in between. Tested and recommended by some of the top racers, SPANK SPIKE Hubs offer the best of both worlds — World Cup performance and great value.
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Page 1 of 3 Next page