Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
This simple repair part is vital for getting bikes with side-pull caliper brakes safely back on the road. - 6mm size
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a…
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated…
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Sold individually
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Bar end plugs (2)
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion -…
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Transform your 14mm pegs to fit a 10mm axle with La Casa's Peg Adapter. • Sold in pairs
La Casa's Crank Arm Sprocket Bolt keeps your sprocket nice, snug, and ready to rip.